To advertise in the Jacksonville Daily Record and JaxDailyRecord.com, please call (904) 356-2466 or email advertise@JaxDailyRecord.com
Click here for legal advertising
2023 Media Kit & Editorial Calendar
Each week, more than 55,000 Jacksonville business leaders turn to the Jacksonville Daily Record and JaxDailyRecord.com, as their indispensable source for what’s important now to the First Coast business community. Our readers trust the data, gain insight from the reporting, uncover opportunities and are inspired by our stories of entrepreneurial success. Then they make the important business decisions that fuel the regional economy. When you advertise in the Jacksonville Daily Record, you put your message in front of the real decision-makers, within the most trusted regional business news source available.
If you would like more information about advertising, call (904) 356-2466.
- Frequency: 52 issues/year.
- Coverage Area includes Baker, Clay, Duval, Nassau and St. Johns counties.
- 50% are owners, CEOs/presidents, partners or senior managers.
- 80% are between the ages of 35-69.
- 45% have a household net worth greater than a half-million dollars.
- 63% of readers work for companies with $1 million+ in annual revenue.
- 50% are male / 50% are female.
- 73% hold a bachelor’s or post graduate degree.
- 30 minutes is the average time spent reading each print issue of the Jacksonville Daily Record.
Click here to view a list of our current retail distribution points in all counties.
If you would like to be a retail distribution point, contact Circulation Service Team (877-231-8834).