Qualified candidates needed by May 27 to succeed the retiring Justice Alan Lawson.
The Florida Supreme Court Judicial Nominating Commission is seeking qualified applicants to fill the vacancy created by the retirement of Justice Alan Lawson effective Aug. 31.
The application may be downloaded here.
Applicants must submit an original electronic copy of the application (including all attachments) in PDF format and a redacted electronic copy of the application (including all attachments that excludes all material that is exempt or confidential under applicable public records laws, also in PDF format.
Both electronic applications must be submitted electronically to all commission members at the email addresses below before 5 p.m. May 27. The commission prefers the submission of applications in a searchable (nonscanned) PDF format.
After the application deadline, the commission will determine which applicants to interview. Applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted to confirm the date, time and location.
It is anticipated that interviews will take place June 11 and, if needed, June 12 in Tampa.
Members currently serving on the Florida Supreme Court Judicial Nominating Commission include:
• Chair Fred Karlinsky, Weston, [email protected]
• Vice chair Jesse M. Panuccio, Palm Beach Gardens, [email protected]
• Cynthia G. Angelos, Port St. Lucie, [email protected]
• Daniel Nordby, Tallahassee, [email protected]
• Hala A. Sandridge, Tampa, [email protected]
• Heather Stearns, Tallahassee, [email protected]
• Jeanne T. Tate, Tampa, [email protected]
• Harout Samra, Coral Gables, [email protected]
• Tim Cerio, Tallahassee, [email protected]
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!