The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits issued by the City of Jacksonville.
- Magic Gold Main Inc., 101 W. 48th St., No. 5, contractor is TDB Construction Inc., 3,115 square feet, tenant build-out, $134,600.
- Blanding Skill Arcade, 6415 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., 2,575 square feet, tenant build-out, $18,500.
- Baywood Animal Hospital Inc., 10843 Philips Highway, contractor is Miracle Windows & Sunrooms Inc., replace windows, $16,000.
- Amazon Fulfillment Center, 13333 103rd St., for installation of a conveyor system, $1.3 million.
- United States Gypsum Corp., 6825 Evergreen Ave., contractor is Southland Process Group LLC, foundations for equipment, $557,798.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Geodis Logistics LLC, 780 Whittaker Road, No. 2, contractor is Design Enterprise Inc., 89,000 square feet, warehouse interior renovation, $573,200.
- Trilogy Home Healthcare NE FL Inc., 12740 Gran Bay Parkway W., No. 2120, contractor is Center, Knight & May Contractors LLC, 4,916 square feet, tenant build-out, $105,291.
- MedExpress Urgent Care Co., 11985 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is CCS Construction LLC, dumpster enclosure, $12,000.
- Sprint, 4252 Oldfield Crossing Drive, contractor is Inspired Technologies Inc., cell tower equipment upgrades, $65,000.
- Wendy’s, 2006 Park St., contractor is North Coast Construction Co., 2,433 square feet, new building, $650,000.
- Wendy’s, 2006 Park St., contractor is North Coast Construction Co., 299 square feet, dumpster enclosure, $20,000.
- Baymeadows Retail LLC, 8355 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Realco Recycling Co. Inc., building demolition, $12,000.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- RaceTrac Petroleum Inc., 7780 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Coastal Construction and Restoration Services LLC, full site demolition, $62,800.
- Wendy’s, 2006 Park St., contractor is Outdoor Images Inc., six permits for wall signs and illuminated menu board, $28,433.
- Tile, Wood, Stone, Floor Decor, 8102 Blanding Blvd., No. 9, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., four permits for wall signs, $2,300.