These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Noble House Retirement of Jacksonville Inc., 6561 San Juan Ave., contractor is Boree Canvass Unlimited Inc., awning installation, $31,400.
Office, bank, professional
- Advance Prosthetic and Orthotics Inc., 4537 Emerson St., contractor is Xeye Inc., 5,212 square feet, interior renovation, $92,000.
- The Bolles School, 7400 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Tecta America Southeast LLC, roof replacement, $10,900.
- Mill Creek West, 9099 Emma Jean Court, contractor is Shifting Gears LLC, four permits for monument signs, $22,000.
- City Wide Maintenance, 4963 Beach Blvd., contractor is Shimp Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,194.
- T-Mobile, 3200 Armsdale Road, No. 70, contractor is Advanced Systems of Georgia Inc., 2,457 square feet, interior renovation, $38,332.
- Beauty Plus of Jacksonville Inc., 6915 Wilson Blvd., contractor is Ely Builders Inc., 570 square feet, interior renovation, $25,000.
- Host Lee Jax FB LLC, 2400 Yankee Clipper Drive, contractor is the owner, 150 square feet, install kiosk, $25,000.
- AT&T, 12608 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Mastec Network Solutions LLC, cell tower equipment upgrade, $65,000.