These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Robert Elrod, 647 Copeland St., contractor is The Reverend Group of America LLC, repair, $110,000.
- Summer Grove Condominium Association Inc., contractor is Top Gun Roofing Inc., nine permits for roof replacement, $332,550.
- Five Star Veterans Center Inc., 40 Acme St., contractor is Patriot Roofing Services Inc., roof replacement, $152,576.
- Edgewater at Sunbeam Condominium Association Inc., 4400 Edgewater Crossing Drive, contractor is Fidus Roofing and Construction LLC, three permits for roof replacement, $116,000.
- Fastsigns, 1389 Cassat Ave., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $3,400.
- Sola Salons, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., ground sign, $2,000.
- Atlantic Veterinary Hospital, Mobile Services Available, 11651 Philips Highway, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., ground sign, $1,500.
- PF, 14444 Beach Blvd, No. 60, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $1,000.
- Walmart, 7075 Collins Road, contractor is Powerhouse Retail Services LLC, site alterations, $50,000.
- T-Mobile, 10158 Joyce Road, contractor is A Advantage Electric Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.