These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Thursday through Sunday by the city of Jacksonville.
- YMCA, 5700 Cleveland Road, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, demolition, $50,000.
- Main Zone Arcade, 2104 N. Main St., contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., tenant build-out, $18,900.
- Savannah Springs Apartments, 6945 Morse Ave., contractor is Bap Pool Co. Inc., pool repair, $26,033.
- Ascension Health Resource and Supply Management Group LLC, 4201 Belfort Road, No. 1, contractor is Gilbane Building Co., 400 square feet, interior renovation, $388,142.
- Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 978 square feet, renovation and equipment replacement, $300,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Bank of America, 2709 Monument Road, contractor is Marand Builders Inc., ADA renovations, $225,000.
- JDS Industries Inc., 4102 Bulls Bay Highway, contractor is Dav-Lin Contractors Inc., 5,238 square feet, renovations, $96,060.
- Cora Health Services Inc., 9560 Crosshill Blvd., No. 106, contractor is Adams Interior Contractors Inc., tenant build-out, $83,512.
- Lakeside Center LLC, 7933 Baymeadows Way, contractor is International Management Co. LLC, repair, $55,250.
- Bank of America, 7900 103rd St., contractor is Palmer Construction Services Inc., replace ATM building, $15,000.
- Jacksonville Airport Authority, 320 General Doolittle Drive, contractor is 3rd Little Pig Construction LLC, 4,000 square feet, repair, $250,000.
- IHOP, 3250 Hodges Blvd., contractor is Scherer Construction of Northeast Florida LLC, 5,017 square feet, addition and renovation, $243,558.
- Highland Square SC LLC, 1106 Dunn Ave., contractor is Royalty Cos. Inc., roof replacement, $149,204.
- St. Vincent’s Health System Inc., 858 Monument Road, contractor is Barber & Associates Inc., new roof, $138,100.
- Kore Properties Inc., 125 N. Market St., contractor is Romano Brothers Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $23,500.
- Floor & Decor, Floor & Decor Customer Pickup, Tile, Wood Stone, 10595 Brightman Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., six permits for wall signs, $13,800.
- Extra Space Storage, 9119 Merrill Road, No. 63, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $5,000.
- Cinco de Mayo, Authentic Mexican, 11043 Crystal Springs Road, No. 2, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,450.
- Snowgenix, 9932 Old Baymeadows Road, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $2,140.
- Chapel of the High Speed Pass, 6115 New World Ave., contractor is Register General Contractor LLC, two permits for monument signs, $1,920.
- Re-Konekt Cell Phone, 7091 Collins Road, contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., wall sign, $1,920.
- Sunita Beauty Care, Eyebrow Threading, Waxing, Facials, 9825 San Jose Blvd., No. 32, contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., wall sign, $1,845.
- Smoke Shop Smoke Stop, 8101 Old Kings Road S., No. 1, contractor is Sign Depot of NFL Inc., wall sign, $1,800.
- MAC, 4790 River City Drive, No. 147, contractor is Alliance Retail Construction Inc., 1,452 square feet, tenant build-out, $193,522.
- Sprintcom, 1830 Alabama Ave., contractor is Atlantic Tower Services Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.
- Sprintcom, 2600 Jane St., contractor is Atlantic Tower Services Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.
- Sprintcom, 10581 Balmoral Circle W., contractor is Atlantic Tower Services Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.
- Sprintcom, 2451 Hodges Blvd., contractor is Atlantic Tower Services Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.