These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Friday through Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Deercreek Country Club Owners Association Inc., 7800 Deercreek Club Road, contractor is Portofino Pools Inc., two permits for pool repair, $172,784.
- River Hills Condominium Association Inc., 1307 River Hills Circle E., contractor is Portofino Pools, Inc., pool repair, $20,916.
- Star Fabricators LLC, 989 Imeson Park Blvd., contractor is Stellar Group Inc., 34,847 square feet, addition, $3.0 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Fifth Third Bank, 12608 Beach Blvd., contractor is Marand Builders Inc., 3,008 square feet, interior renovation, $446,382.
- Maximus, 1 Imeson Park Blvd., contractor is Dav-Lin Contractors Inc., 29,153 square feet, tenant build-out, $365,195.
- Out of Love LLC, 546 N. Myrtle Ave., contractor is Compass Builders & Renovators Inc., roof replacement, $45,000.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill, 8137 Point Meadows Way, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., ground sign, $1,600.
- Crown Castle USA, 11080 Heckscher Drive, contractor is Goff Communications Inc., cell tower upgrade, $165,956.
- Sprint, 6013 Center Ave., contractor is SBA Network Services LLC, cell tower upgrade, $65,000.