These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Belle Rive Club Apartments, 8715 Belle Rive Blvd., contractor is Classic Marcite Inc., pool repair, $25,075.
- Pirates Bay Townhomes Association Inc., 5400 Water Oak Lane, contractor is Stonebridge Construction Services LLC, two permits for roof replacement, $71,100.
- Madelyn Oaks Apartments, 5710 Lenox Ave., contractor is CG Roofing Group LLC, two permits for roof replacement, $47,000.
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q, 8129 Point Meadows Way, contractor is Custom Graphics & Sign Design Inc., three permits for wall and ground signs, $22,500.
- Capital Vets, 3003 Hartley Road, contractor is Custom Graphics & Sign Design Inc., wall sign, $4,000.
- Southern Grounds Gather Together, 1671 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Brown Enterprises USA, two permits for wall signs, $1,500.
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Inc., 4500 Directors Road, contractor is Zabatt Power Systems Inc., new concrete pads, $134,000.
- Walmart, 1650 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Powerhouse Retail Services LLC, site improvements, $55,000.
- New Cingular Wireless PCS, 8092 Collins Road, contractor is Ericsson Inc., cell tower upgrade, $30,000.