These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Thursday through Sunday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Hunters Way Apartments, 10116 Arrowhead Drive, contractor is Blusky Restoration Contractors LLC, five permits to replace siding, $46,870.
- DNY Investments LLC, 231 E. 16th St., contractor is Suncoast Innovations Inc., 4,000 square feet, renovations, $42,000.
- IM6282 LLC, 6282 Imeson Road, contractor is Arco Design/Build Inc., 272,480 square feet, new building, $6.26 million.
- UPS, 12400 Presidents Court, contractor is the owner, install conveyor equipment, $600,950.
- Tire Wholesale Warehouse, 4101 Bulls Bay Highway, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 12,067 square feet, tenant expansion, $108,040.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Laundry Pro of Florida Inc., 9823 Beach Blvd., contractor is Dajis Construction Inc., 2,100 square feet, tenant build-out, $150,000.
- Facility Automation Solutions Inc., 6900 Phillips Industrial Blvd., contractor is Northeast Florida Contracting Inc., 8,828 square feet, tenant build-out, $125,187.
- Farmers Insurance, 12276 San Jose Blvd., No. 734, contractor is The Heron Group LLC, 1,486 square feet, tenant build-out, $35,000.
- Colony NorthStar Inc., 4601 Bulls Bay Highway, No. 203, contractor is Built Right Installers International Corp., 237 square feet, interior renovation, $16,872.
- Vera Apartments, 13051 Gran Bay Parkway, contractor is Turnkey Construction Planners Inc., two permits for new roof, $151,000.
- Iron Mountain, 13280 Vantage Way, contractor is Barber & Associates Inc., roof over existing, $139,800.
- University Place LLC, 3225 University Blvd. S., contractor is Register Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., roof replacement, $126,025.
- Eagle Gardens Apartments, 1591 Lane Ave. S., contractor is KLT Construction Inc., two permits for roof replacement, $40,000.
- Moncrief Financial LLC, 4809 Moncrief Road, contractor is Vquest Construction Services Inc., roof over existing, $37,500.
- Seafood Gourmet Inc., 5043 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Metro Property Services Inc., roof replacement, $28,000.
- Mackoul Rentals, 1630 San Marco Blvd., contractor is Joe Turner Roofing Co., roof replacement, $26,000.
- Elements Jewelry Studio, 1631 University Blvd. W., contractor is Jack C. Wilson Roofing Co., roof replacement, $19,880.
- Community First Credit Union, 9690 Applecross Road, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., two permits for wall and monument signs, $18,500.
- LifeSouth Community Blood Centers, 7840 Baymeadows Way, contractor is Brown Enterprises USA, two permits for wall and ground signs, $14,753.
- Volvo, 351 Edgewood Ave. S., contractor is Don Bell Signs LLC, pole sign, $12,800.
- American Care Medical Centers, Medical Center, 500 McDuff Ave. S., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $6,400.
- NewSouth Window & Door Factory Direct, 8590 Philips Highway, contractor is Harbinger LLC, pole sign, $5,685.
- Chipotle, 4865 Town Center Parkway, No. 1, contractor is Novalux Signs Inc., three permits for wall signs, $4,950.
- Pickup, 1650 San Pablo Road S., contractor is B&S Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,650.
- Iron Mountain, 2550 Cabot Commerce Drive, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,360.
- Super Phones, Phone Repair, 8602 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Novalux Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,350.
- Cookie Dough Bliss, 7643 Gate Parkway, No. 107, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,800.
- Wells Fargo. 6545 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Focus Electrical Services Inc., ground sign, $1,800.
- Verizon, 10400 San Jose Blvd., No. 14, contractor is Focus Electrical Services Inc., two permits for wall signs, $1,600.
- Winn Dixie, Pharmacy, 8775 Old Kings Road S., contractor is Focus Electrical Services Inc., three permits for wall signs, $1,500.
- Bicycle Clinic, 11018 Old St. Augustine Road , No. 111, contractor is Novalux Signs Inc., wall sign, $1,100.
- Fast Signs, 1389 Cassat Ave., contractor is Horizon Retail Construction Inc., 1,626 square feet, tenant build-out, $20,000.
- T-Mobile, 8762 Perimeter Park Blvd., contractor is Inspired Technologies Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.
- T-Mobile, 2330 Blvd., contractor is SBA Network Services LLC, cell tower upgrade, $65,000.