These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Wednesday through Sunday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Bishop Gate Apartments, 555 Bishop Gate Lane, contractor is TriBridge Residential Construction LLC, building foundation, $868,377.
- Caroline Arms Apartments, 6457 Fort Caroline Road, contractor is ETC Cos. LLC, renovation, $280,000.
Church, Other Religious
- Mandarin Presbyterian Church, 2501 Loretto Road, contractor is Pratt Guys Inc., two permits for pergolas, $40,000.
- Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 1,531 square feet, interior renovation, $791,500.
- Baptist Health Properties Inc., 14534 Old St. Augustine Road, No. 3430, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 3,649 square feet, tenant build-out, $477,900.
- Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Fickling Construction Inc., 4,000 square feet, renovation, $120,392.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- The Econo Lodge, 2401 Mayport Road, contractor is Henderson Pool Service Inc., pool repair, $16,250.
- Lake Washington Partners, 10920 New Kings Road, contractor is The Conlan Co., 373,650 square feet, new building, $11.4 million.
- Publix Super Markets Inc., 9786 W. Beaver St., contractor is Bush Construction Co. Inc., install ventilation fans, $254,093.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Castom LLC, 5911 Timuquana Road, No. 300, contractor is Crabtree Construction Co., 3,586 square feet, new building, $470,000.
- East Coast Institute for Research LLC, 3550 University Blvd. S., No. 101, contractor is Better Builders of Jacksonville Inc., 2,790 square feet, interior renovation, $170,000.
- Dewberry Capital Corp., 4399 Roosevelt Blvd., contractor is Childers Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., two permits for new roof and roof replacement, $841,750.
- Duval Properties LLC, 14425 Duval Road, contractor is Register Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., roof replacement, $795,190.
- Sonoma Southside Condominium Association Inc., 7740 Southside Blvd., contractor is TSK Exteriors LLC, 25 permits for roof replacement, $352,500.
- Regency Place Partners LLC, 9840 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Nations Roof of Florida LLC, roof over existing, $249,000.
- 10301 Jacksonville Office LLC, 10301 Deerwood Park Blvd., contractor is McCurdy-Walden Inc., roof replacement, $225,924.
- Islamic Center of Northeast Florida Inc., 2333 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is Southern Coast Roofing & Construction Inc., two permits for roof replacement, $225,496.
- Flagler 100 and 200 Associates LLC, 12735 Gran Bay Parkway W., contractor is McCurdy-Walden Inc., roof over existing, $178,316.
- The Boxwood at Baymeadows Condominium Association Inc., 4915 Baymeadows Road, contractor is River City Roofing Corp., two permits for roof replacement, $136,000.
- Opis Riverwood Center, 2802 Parental Home Road, contractor is Dibble Roofing Co. Inc., roof replacement, $85,000.
- 1980 Union Port Associates LLC, 7534 Beach Blvd., contractor is Southern Coast Roofing & Construction Inc., roof replacement, $63,797.
- Windsor Commons Shopping Center Inc., 4761 Hodges Blvd., contractor is Roof Control Services Inc., new roof, $25,600.
- Stephen J. Rountree, 2376 Lake Shore Blvd., contractor is Alan Taylor Roofing LLC, roof replacement, $22,590.
- Royal Tabernacle Baptist Church, 1320 W. 21st St., contractor is Compass Builders & Renovators Inc., roof replacement, $20,000.
- Wilbur Grooms, 1750 Emerson St., contractor is White’s Roofing Co. Inc., roof replacement, $15,000.
- Truck & Trailer Refrigeration Services Inc., 625 Ellis Road N., contractor is All Around Roofing Inc., roof over existing, $14,960.
- New Hope Baptist Church LLC, 9900 103rd St. contractor is KLT Construction Inc., partial roof replacement, $13,000.
- Mandarin Christian Church of Jacksonville Inc., 10822 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Peak Roofing & Construction Inc., roof replacement, $10,545.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Jacksonville University, 2800 University Blvd., contractor is Stellar Group Inc., 8,590 square feet, new building, $1.6 million.
- Floor & Decor, Tile Wood Stone, 10595 Brightman Blvd., contractor is Don Bell Signs LLC, ground sign, $26,000.
- Memorial Hospital, Emergency, Entrance & Drop Off, 3625 University Blvd. S., contractor is Sign Design of Florida Inc., five permits for wall and ground signs, $15,000.
- AT&T, 6001 Argyle Forest Blvd., No. 31, contractor is Interstate Sign & Light Corp., two permits for wall & under canopy signs, $6,250.
- Massage Envy, 4357 Southside Blvd., No. 10, contractor is Anchor Sign Inc., wall sign, $3,167.
- Massage Envy, 13820 Old St. Augustine Road, No. 157, contractor is Anchor Sign Inc., wall sign, $2,800.
- Bagels R Us, 11629 San Jose Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Novalux Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,100.
- Florachem, 2664 Port Industrial Drive, contractor is Farm Out Design Services LLC, wall sign, $2,000.
- Wawa, 2500 Monument Road, contractor is TCL Construction Concepts Inc., retaining wall, $65,000.
- RaceTrac Petroleum Inc., 2009 Mayport Road, contractor is Venture Construction Co., building demolition, $30,000.
- LGID Inc., 2989 Philips Highway, contractor is Tom Kelly Construction Inc., 1,000 square feet, new building, $30,000.
- Daily’s, 4225 Roosevelt Blvd., contractor is C&R General Contractors Inc., install generator, $20,000.
- Lilly Pulitzer, 4812 River City Drive, No. 101, contractor is Horizon Retail Construction Inc., window and door replacement, $15,000.
- Tower III LLC, 15925 Sawpit Road, contractor is The Gilly Development Corp., 10,000 square feet, new cell tower, $149,500.