These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Franklin A. Risk, 7304 Sandhurst Road S., contractor is Builders Trust Construction Co. Inc., three permits for repair, $48,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Florida Family Insurance, 12574 Flagler Center Blvd., No. 300, contractor is Ash Construction LLC, 16,818 square feet, tenant build-out, $221,537.
- Parallon, 8501 Westside Industrial Drive, contractor is Dav-Lin Contractors LLC, 4,440 square feet, tenant build-out, 176,879.
- Tricon American Homes, 5220 Shad Road, No. 204, contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., 3,110 square feet, tenant build-out, $23,000.
- Jacksonville Power Sports Inc., 10290 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Rooftec Systems Inc., roof replacement, $136,000.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Bolles School, 2264 Bartram Road, contractor is Scherer Construction of Northeast Florida LLC, 3,952 square feet, building addition, $774,048.
- Tidal Pointe, 11303 Sunset Gates Ave., contractor is Creative Sign Design LLC, monument sign, $13,695.
- Greyhound, 1111 W. Forsyth St., contractor is Creative Sign Design LLC, ground sign, $7,150.
- The Deerwood Academy, 7575 Centurion Parkway, contractor is Harbinger LLC, wall sign, $3,350.
- Sprint, 1831 Everlee Road, contractor is Crown Castle USA, cell tower upgrade, $65,000.