These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
Church, Other Religious
- First Baptist Church-South Campus, 1770 Valley Ridge Blvd., contractor is Perry-McCall Construction Inc., 20,919 square feet, two permits for new building, $5.79 million.
- UF Health Jacksonville, 655 W. Eighth St., contractor is Perry-McCall Construction Inc., 972 square feet, interior renovation, $300,000.
- Amazon, 4948 Bulls Bay Highway, contractor is Hickman Homes Inc., install conveyors, $315,407.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Bank of America, 6102 Fort Caroline Road, contractor is Marand Builders Inc., install ATM, $252,000.
- Baytree on Baymeadows Apartments, 9675 Old Baymeadows Road, contractor is Moon Degutis Inc., roof replacement, $454,122.
- Duval Station Landing Apartments, 225 Duval Station Road, contractor is A.R.C.I. Ltd., two permits for new roof, $47,422.
- Park Place Apartments, 2010 Parental Home Road, contractor is CG Roofing Group LLC, two permits for roof replacement, $21,450.
- SUR Southside Quarter Apartments, 7385 Park Village Drive, contractor is A.R.C.I. Ltd., new roof, $14,489.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Jacksonville University, 2800 University Blvd., contractor is The Haskell Co., 12,000 square feet, new building, $3 million.
- The Doctors Center, Healthcare, Primary Care, Urgent Care Occupational Medicine, Auto Accident Treatment, 4160 University Blvd. S., contractor is Don Bell Signs LLC, ground sign, $34,440.
- Florida Autism Center, 13553 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Don Bell Signs LLC, wall sign, $8,979.
- SUR, 7385 Park Village Drive, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., two permits for wall signs, $3,700.
- Marcus, 4663 River City Drive, No. 119, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., two permits for wall signs, $3,000.
- UPS, 12400 Presidents Court, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., two permits for wall signs, $2,500.
- Fanatics, 5245 Commonwealth Ave., contractor is General Sign Service Corp., wall sign, $2,300.
- Summer Holdings LLC, 4051 Philips Highway, No. 11, contractor is JLS Builders Inc., 7,984 square feet, tenant build-out, $65,224.
- AT&T, 15504 New Kings Road, contractor is Hayden Professional Services Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.