These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Thursday through Sunday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Community Hospice of Northeast Florida Inc., 4266 Sunbeam Road, contractor is Shaycore Enterprises Inc., 8,956 square feet, renovation and expansion, $992,447.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Farmers Insurance, 6251 Philips Highway, No. 7, contractor is Mathieu Builders Inc., 781 square feet, tenant build-out, $30,000.
- Taco Bell, 13160 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is C.W. Hayes Construction Co., remodel, $225,000.
- Taco Bell, 5905 Merrill Road, contractor is C.W. Hayes Construction Co., 2,593 square feet, remodel, $200,000.
- The Colony at San Jose Condominium Association Inc., 6551 La Mirada Drive W., contractor is Tillman Building Services Inc., roof replacement, $78,000.
- Eagle Garden Apartments, 1591 Lane Ave. S., contractor is Alton Roofing Services LLC, four permits for roof replacement, $62,500.
- Cypress Landing Apartments, 4813 Moncrief Road, contractor is Vquest Construction Services Inc., two permits for roof over existing, $55,000.
- Gate Petroleum Co., 13940 Beach Blvd., contractor is East Coast Systems Inc., two permits for new roof, $21,000.
- Monaco Arms Apartments, 10415 Monaco Drive, contractor is Randel Wyatt Rudd, roof replacement, $16,365.
- J&N Developments LLC, 9077 Lem Turner Road, contractor is Tillman Building Services Inc., roof replacement, $12,000.
- Frances A. Sanders, 2605 Post St., contractor is Jada Roofing LLC, roof replacement, $11,725.
- VyStar Credit Union, 7795 103rd St., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $6,032.
- SUR, 7385 Park Village Drive, contractor is Creative Sign Designs LLC, ground sign, $5,000.
- True Food Kitchen, True Food, True Food To-Go, 5205 Big Island Drive, contractor is Focus Electrical Services Inc., five permits for canopy and wall signs, $2,500.
- Emerson, 3597 Emerson St., No. 1, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- Pilot Travel Center, 3515 Zoo Parkway, contractor is Pilot Travel Centers LLC, 12,840 square feet, four permits for new building, canopies and dumpster enclosure, $1.59 million.
- AT&T, 2043 Edgewood Ave. W., contractor is Ericsson Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.