These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- The Dunes Apartments, 11425 McCormick Road, contractor is JKeels Construction Co. LLC, 11 permits for window and door replacements, $146,977.
- Cimarron Apartments, 830 Arlington River Drive, contractor is The B.A.P Co. Inc., pool repair, $15,000.
- Jinko Solar, 4660 New World Ave., contractor is KBM Builders Inc., alteration, $150,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- South Jacksonville Dialysis Center, 8021 Philips Highway, No. 9, contractor is Sharp General Contractors Inc., 6,772 square feet, tenant build-out, $1.08 million.
- Jacksonville Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, 7439 Wilson Blvd., contractor is Brogdon Builders LLC, interior alteration, $163,000.
- Bojangle’s, 4463 Deerwood Lake Parkway, contractor is Custom Graphics & Sign Design Inc., ground sign, $10,000.
- Verizon, 4948 Big Island Drive, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., three permits for wall signs, $6,000.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill, 4403 Roosevelt Blvd., contractor is B&S Signs Inc., wall sign, $4,600.
- Pet Paradise, 14976 Walden Springs Way, contractor is B&S Signs Inc., wall sign, $4,500.