These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
- EastGroup Properties LP, 2001 Ellis Road N., contractor is Lighthouse Construction of North Florida LLC, alteration, $130,625.
- Mueller Streamline Co., 2550 Cabot Commerce Drive, contractor is Wilson Construction & Remodeling Inc., tenant build-out, $18,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Florida Institute of Pain Medicine LLC, 4796 Hodges Blvd., contractor is Dav-Lin Contractors Inc., 4,900 square feet, tenant build-out, $446,429.
- Ritz Safety, 4456 Philips Highway, contractor is Commercial Construction Services LLC, interior renovation, $109,843.
- 1980 Union Port Associates LLC, 7500 Beach Blvd., contractor is North American Roofing Systems Inc., roof replacement, $235,816.
- Summer Key Condominiums, 4974 Key Lime Drive, contractor is Coastal Roofing Inc., seven permits for new roof accents, $63,000.
- Sandalwood Dental Care, 1795 Kernan Blvd. S., No. 101, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., two permits for wall signs, $8,000.
- HR Smoke & Vape, 6047 St. Augustine road, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $4,000.
- Wingstop, 4375 Southside Blvd., No. 12, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,300.
- Cigar Bar, 11 N. Ocean St., contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., projecting sign, $1,625.
- DuosTech, 8030 Philips Highway, no. 10, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $1,200.
- Bank of America, 6102 Fort Caroline Road, contractor is Marand Builders inc., two permits for wall signs, $1,000.
- Red Roof Plus, 6969 Lenoir Ave. E., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., ground sign, $1,000.
- Soft Surroundings, 4790 River City Drive, contractor is Horizontal Retail Construction Inc., 4,500 square feet, tenant build-out, $527,556.
- Caliber Collision, 3633 St. Augustine road, contractor is Ticon Commercial Inc., 6,507 square feet, tenant build-out, $78,000.
- T-Mobile, 1749 Kings Road, contractor is Betacom Inc., cell tower upgrade, $30,000.
- T-Mobile, 730 Palmetto St., contractor is Betacom Inc., cell tower upgrade, $23,000.
- T-Mobile, 97 Hanover St., contractor is Betacom Inc., cell tower upgrade, $23,000.