These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
Office, Bank, Professional
- HDR, 76 S. Laura St., No. 1600, contractor is Dav-Lin Contractors Inc., 12,423 square feet, tenant build-out, $576,000.
- Zion Community Church Inc., 938 E. Union St., contractor is Preeminence Contracting Inc., roof replacement, $34,000.
- Trinity Deliverance Christian Church Inc., 6920 N. Pearl St., contractor is Williams Quality Roofing LLC, roof replacement, $28,000.
- 4168 Southpoint Parkway LLC, 4168 Southpoint Parkway S., contractor is Barber & Associates Inc., roof repairs, $17,850.
- Walter H. Bryan Jr., 3357 W. Beaver St., contractor is Ken Wellman Co. Inc., roof coating, $14,995.
- Cathedral Baypointe Association LLC, 6600 Youngerman Circle, contractor is Barber & Associates Inc., roof repair, $11,685.
- Matrix, 4500 Brentwood Ave., contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $1,200.
- GDC Collins LLC, 7091 Collins Road, No. 204, contractor is J. Raymond Construction Corp., 1,147 square feet, tenant build-out, $80,000.
- Vale Food Co. Jacksonville LLC, 90 Riverside Ave., No. 603, contractor is ProFi General Contracting LLC, 2,910 square feet, alteration, $40,000.
- Metro PCS, 8021 Philips Highway, No. 2, contractor is Burdg, Dunham & Associates Construction Corp., 3,491 square feet, alteration, $73,058.
- The Good Feet Store, 4906 Town Center Parkway, No. 108, contractor is ShayCore Enterprises Inc., 1,450 square feet, tenant build-out, $25,000.
- T-Mobile, 2043 Edgewood Ave. W., contractor is Jacobs Telecommunications Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.
- New Cingular Wireless PCS, 12019 Watch Tower Drive, contractor is Mastec Network Solutions LLC, cell tower upgrade, $65,000.