These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- UniFirst Corp., 4251 Perimeter Industrial Parkway, contractor is Dana B. Kenyon Co., 350 square feet, new dumpster enclosure, $20,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Meghan N. Pease, 700 Otis Road, contractor is the owner, new dog kennel and training area, $160,000.
- Patriot Ridge LLP, 6402 Sandler Oaks Drive, contractor is The Dantzler Group Inc., new wall, $100,000.
- Luxor Club Apartments, 13800 Egrets Nest Drive, contractor is ARCI Ltd., five permits for new roof, $251,725.
- Jacksonville University, 2800 University Blvd., contractor is Register Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., new roof, $80,571.
- Duval Station Landing Apartments, 225 Duval Station Road, contractor is ARCI Ltd., three permits for new roof, $71,133.
- Pilot Express, 3515 Zoo Parkway, contractor is BBG Contracting Group Inc., new roof, $67,181.
- Seventh Day Adventists, 4298 Livingston Road, contractor is Barber & Associates Inc., roof replacement, $23,249.
- AL Century LLC, 198 Century 21 Drive, contractor is NPS Inc., roof replacement, $18,352.
- JAA Architecture, 2716 St. Johns Ave., contractor is Poag Brothers General Contracting & Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $12,700.
- Jim A. & Charlotte L. Linn, 938 Cordova Place, contractor is Triton Roofing & Restoration LLC, roof replacement, $12,500.
- American Legion Post 137, 5443 San Juan Ave., contractor is Quality Discount Roofing LLC, roof replacement, $11,395.
- Sara Norman Smith Revocable Trust, 2021 Park St., contractor is Romano Brothers Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $10,500.
- Jim A. Linn, 1436 Le Baron Ave., contractor is Triton Roofing & Restoration LLC, roof replacement, $10,000.
- The Avenues, Luxury Apartment Homes, 8196 Baymeadows Circle E., contractor is Oakhurst Signs, ground sign, $59,000.
- Club Pilates, 11112 San Jose Blvd., No. 6, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $6,000.
- Pizza, 7860 Gate Parkway, No. 107, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- The Luxe at Bartram Park, 13525 Bartram Park Blvd., contractor is Oakhurst Signs, monument sign, $1,450.
- Lovely Nails, 9400 Atlantic Blvd., No. 91, contractor is Ovation Construction Co., 1,650 square feet, tenant build-out, $56,000.
- AT&T, 3049 Ricky Drive, contractor is Ericsson Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.