These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Friday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 5,800 square feet, renovation, $1.4 million.
- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida LLC, 1411 Huron St., contractor is J.C. Stanford & Son Inc., alteration, $65,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Florida Rock Properties Inc., 155 E. 21st St., contractor is Realco Recycling Co. Inc., 72,000 square feet, two permits for building demolition, $215,000.
- Quest Diagnostic Corp., 12100 Lem Turner Road, contractor is Skyline Construction Inc., 682 square feet, tenant build-out, $100,000.
- Dunn & Associates Inc., 8647 Baypine Road, No. 200, contractor is Lighthouse Construction of North Florida LLC, 2,631 square feet, tenant build-out, $47,900.
- Catlin Truck Accessories, 1215 N. Main St., contractor is Childers Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., roof replacement, $60,800.
- Planters Walk Apartments, 7350 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Advising Construction Experts LLC, roof repair, $33,000.
- Arlington Water Systems, 1517 Marcheck St., contractor is Compass Builders & Renovators Inc., roof replacement, $13,000.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Jacksonville University, 2800 University Blvd., contractor is BMS CAT Inc., repair, $50,000.
- Sandler Oaks, 6402 Sandler Oaks Drive, contractor is The Dantzler Group Inc., two permits for monument signs, $12,000.
- Santos Granite Corp., 844 Whitlock Ave., No. 302, contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., 2,000 square feet, tenant build-out, $18,176.
- New Cingular Wireless PCS, 15180 Bartram Park Blvd., contractor is Ericsson Inc., cell tower upgrade, $30,000.