These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 2902 Bennett St., contractor is Acon Construction Inc., foundation at Henry L. Brown Kooker Park, $26,996.
- Maria Lucia Johnson, 1145 Willowbranch Ave., contractor is NPS Inc., repair, $22,500.
- Johnson & Johnson Products Inc., 7500 Centurion Parkway, contractor is Turner Construction Co., install equipment, $3.52 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Be Still Float Studio, 1050 Riverside Ave., contractor is River City Contractors Inc., 3,405 square feet, tenant build-out, $433,457.
- State Farm Insurance, 6026 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Jacksonville Custom Builders Inc., 2,500 square feet, tenant build-out, $244,140.
- Hall, Booth, Smith P.C. Inc., 200 W. Forsyth St., No. 400, contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., 8,170 square feet, tenant build-out, $131,611.
- Jacksonville Total Care Foundation Inc., 4352 Southside Blvd., No. 2, contractor is J. Lane Construction LLC, 1,700 square feet, tenant build-out, $119,759.
- Med-Data Inc., 1200 Riverplace Blvd., contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., 1,260 square feet, tenant build-out, $45,000.
- Jim Love State Farm Inc., 2730 College St., contractor is Roofcrafters Roofing LLC, roof replacement, $45,664.
- Walmart, Pickup, 11900 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is B&S Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,250.
- New Cingular Wireless PCS, 8852 Corporate Square Court, contractor is Mastec Network Solutions LLC, cell tower upgrade, $120,000.
- New Cingular Wireless PCS, 7619 Plant Road, contractor is Ericsson Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.
- New Cingular Wireless PCS, 14064 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Ericsson Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.