These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Lofts at Jefferson Station, 799 Water St., contractor is Summit Contracting Group Inc., 189,642 square feet, new building, $17 million.
- Windsor Chase Owners Association Inc., 2482 Cedar Trace Drive E., contractor is Rick Arsenault Certified Pool Consultant Inc., pool repair, $58,850.
- Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Robins & Morton LLC, 104,350 square feet, addition and interior renovation, $50 million.
- St. Vincent’s Medical Center Southside, 4201 Belfort Road, contractor is W.W. Gay Mechanical Contractor Inc., renovation, $425,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- St. Johns Vein Center Inc., 13241 Bartram Park Blvd., No. 101, contractor is Bent Construction LLC, 2,300 square feet, tenant build-out, $130,000.
- 10301 Jacksonville Office LLC, 10401 Deerwood Park Blvd., contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 1,845 square feet, tenant build-out, $87,166.
- 8226 Phillips Highway LLC, 8226 Philips Highway, No. 290, contractor is Adams Interior Contractors Inc., interior demolition, $55,744.
- Salah Barbershop #2 LLC, 3507 Southside Blvd., No. 2, contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., 870 square feet, $15,500.
- Luxor Club Rental Community LLC, 13800 Egrets Nest Drive, contractor is ARCI Ltd., three permits for new roofs, $135,095.
- Martha Washington Condominium Association Inc., 1636 King St., contractor is D&S Roofing of North Florida Inc., roof replacement, $14,994.
- Kings Crossing Apartments, 7241 Old Kings Road S., contractor is AG Contracting Inc., roof replacement, $14,280.
- Bank OZK, 10970 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for ground and wall signs, $5,800.
- Enza’s, 10601 San Jose Blvd., No. 109, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Precision Cleaning Services Multi-Family Turnkey, 6000 Philips Highway, No. 1, contractor is Farm Out Design Services LC, wall sign, $1,050.
- Diamonds Direct, 4888 Town Center Parkway, contractor is ShayCore Enterprises Inc., foundation only, $500,000.
- River City Marketplace, 13121 City Center Blvd., contractor is Able Construction Inc., 13,686 square feet, three permits for new building and accessory structures, $836,000.