These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Community Hospice & Palliative Care, 5450 Ramona Blvd., contractor is ShayCore Enterprises Inc., 9,310 square feet, renovation, $850,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Hinduja Global Solutions, 6680 Southpoint Parkway, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 38,468 square feet, tenant build-out, $605,100.
- NS Holdings LLC, 5737 Barnhill Drive, No. 101, contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., first floor renovation, $89,489.
- 7Seas Safety Group LLC, 1004 Eastport Road, contractor is Underwater Mechanix Services LLC, tenant build-out, $45,000.
- Evergreen Cemetery, 4535 N. Main St., contractor is Ken Dear Inc, 852 square feet, new mausoleum, $237,900.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Jacksonville University, 2800 University Blvd., No. 2526, contractor is Stellar Group Inc., 58,000 square feet, Botts Hall renovations, $4.88 million.
- Smart Workers Pharmacy, 3740 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,145.
- Clear Channel Outdoor, 2945 College St., contractor is Clear Channel Outdoor, remove billboard, $1,000.
- Lash Spa Studio, 9119 Merrill Road, No. 4, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,000.
- Family Dollar, 1022 Dunn Ave., contractor is Vision Contractors Inc., 10,324 square feet, tenant build-out, $211,060.
- Goodwill Industries, 8738 Baymeadows Road E., No. 101, contractor is Ed Carlyon General Contractors Inc., 2,400 square feet, tenant build-out, $100,000.
- Sprint, 6687 Columbia Park Drive, contractor is Intellisite Inc., install cell tower equipment, $65,000.