These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Friday by the city of Jacksonville.
- The Retreat at St. Johns, 12310 Seacrest Lane, contractor is BAP Pool Co. Inc., remarcite pool and spa, $40,000.
- J&J New Kings Road LLC, 10920 New Kings Road, contractor is Cason Construction Inc., install high pile storage racks, $2.3 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Florida Blue, 4800 Deerwood Campus Parkway, contractor is Danis Builders LLC, 173,400 square feet, renovation, $9.33 million.
- Richmond Homes, 10255 Fortune Parkway, contractor is Holtsinger Construction Inc., 9,600 square feet, tenant build-out, $355,773.
- Capital Plaza, 10401 Deerwood Park Blvd., contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 1,845 square feet, renovation, $107,325.
- Neto J. Marcel, 4621 Emerson St., contractor is Farris Construction Inc., 3,598 square feet, interior renovation, $42,000.
- Waters Ridge apartments, 2304 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is Caudel & Associates LLC, three permits for new building roofs, $97,775.
- Monterey at Beach Boulevard Condominium Association Inc., 12171 Beach Blvd., contractor is Bohemia Roofing Co. Inc., roof replacement, $21,000.
- Action Equipment, 3261 Philips Highway, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $8,000.
- Pandora, 4764 River City Drive, No. 107, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., three permits for wall signs, $2,400.
- Truly Nolen Pest Control, 5825 Lone Pine Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $2,000.