These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 2435 Jerusalem St., contractor is Playmore Recreational Products and Services, install playground, $64,500.
- Artesia at Gran Park, 13504 Citicards Way, contractor is Morrow Construction Co. Inc., 339,287 square feet, 10 permits for $24.66 million.
- Memorial Healthcare Group Inc., 3627 University Blvd. S., contractor is Adams Interior Contractors Inc., renovation, $292,751.
- Hertz Jacksonville One LLC, 25 W. Forsyth St., contractor is Belfor USA Group Inc., facade repairs, $92,483.
- Panera Bread, 4403 Roosevelt Blvd., No. 3, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, renovation, $160,000.
- BDEP Murray Hill LLC, 1137 Woodruff Ave., contractor is Roofing Labor Inc., roof replacement, $50,000.
- Grand Reserve Condominium LLC, 13810 Sutton Park Drive N., contractor is CG Roofing Group LLC, eight permits for roof replacements, $39,064.
- Cedar Creek Apartment Homes, 1845 Lindberg Drive, contractor is Reliant Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $14,244.
- Heart Center, 3625 University Blvd. S., contractor is Sign Design of Florida Inc., wall sign, $5,488.
- Vertical Bridge LLC, 7000 Thurston Road, contractor is Goff Communications Inc., new cell tower, $173,000.
- Sprint, 720 Gilmore St., contractor is New-Tech Construction Corp., cell tower equipment upgrade, $65,000.