These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Friday by the city of Jacksonville.
- The Preserve at Wells Creek, 13915 Brookwater Drive, contractor is Bent Construction LLC, 925 square feet, new amenity center building, $1 million.
- Body Lab Gym, 1510 Hendricks Ave., contractor is Cesery Properties Inc., 2,484 square feet, tenant build-out, $30,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Stellar Futures LLC, 2960 Hartley Road, contractor is J.B. Coxwell Contracting Inc., 30,500 square feet, two permits for building demolition, $170,000.
- Atlantic Plaza Investments LLC, 1704 Southside Blvd., No. 6, contractor is Smith & Young Development Corp., tenant build-out, $15,000.
- Paragon Industries II Inc., 8313 Baycenter Road, contractor is Register Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., roof replacement, $309,400.
- Crex-Forbes LLC, 8133 Baymeadows Way, contractor is Reliant Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $47,786.
- Springfield Jax FL. Inc., 1836 N. Liberty St., contractor is Quality Discount Roofing LLC, four permits for roof replacement, $31,600.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Jacksonville University, 2800 University Blvd., No. 2820, contractor is Stellar Group Inc., interior renovation of the Gooding Building, $225,000.
- Goodwill, 6046 Westconnett Blvd., contractor is Bush Construction Co. Inc., 16,647 square feet, two permits for new building, $2.5 million.
- Daily’s, 4986 Kernan Blvd. S., contractor is C&R General Contractors Inc., 250 square feet, trash enclosure, $20,000.