These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Steven’s Village LLC, 6715 N. Main St., contractor is Phoenix Contracting Group LLC, four permits to repair fire damages, $38,100.
Office, Bank, Professional
- LandSouth Construction LLC, 4233 Pablo Professional Court, contractor is Moducomm Development LLC, 5,000 square feet, building addition, $293,942.
- McKesson Corp., 6651 Gate Parkway, contractor is Rep Services Inc., 3,030 square feet, install shelter, $97,549.
- Ageless Rejuvenation, 10210 San Jose Blvd., No. 4, contractor is Coastal Contracting of North Florida Inc., 4,263 square feet, tenant build-out, $59,775.
- Soupa Saiyan, 4549 Southside Blvd., No. 204, contractor is GDP DesignBuild LLC, 2,064 square feet, tenant build-out, $250,000.
- Ramada by Wyndham, 9150 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Alpero General Contractor Inc., roof replacement, $85,000.
- Jax Inv4 LLC, 2231 Spring Park Road, contractor is Palm Island Homes Inc., roof replacement, $15,000.
- Allen Chapel AME Church Inc., 1529 Swan St., contractor is D&S Roofing of North Florida Inc., roof replacement, $10,850.
School, Library, Other Education
- Jacksonville University, 2800 University Blvd., contractor is Stellar Group Inc., 4,093 square feet, renovation, $2.7 million.
- Verizon, 14031 Hubble Drive, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., three permits for wall signs, $6,900.
- Foot Locker, 9428 Arlington Expressway, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., wall sign, $2,000.
- US Bank, 9822 Tapestry Park Circle, No. 101, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., two permits for wall signs, $2,000.
- O’Reilly Automotive Stores Inc., 13857 N. Main St., contractor is G.M. Northrup Corp., 7,225 square feet, two permits for new buildings, $876,596.