These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Home Street Apartments, 1444 Home St., contractor is Pools by John Clarkson Inc., new commercial pool, $90,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- GEDCO LLC, 6713 Southpoint Parkway, contractor is Osterer Construction Co. Inc., 8,400 square feet, new building, $1.69 million.
- Ida Claire, South of Ordinary, 10209 River Coast Drive, contractor is TWT Restaurant Design, construction & Development Co., 7,484 square feet, tenant build-out, $1.79 million.
- Frances Court Condominium Association Inc., 2545 Oak St., contractor is Oak Crest Contracting Inc., roof replacement, $105,000.
- Forest Creek Condominium Association Inc., 1701 Forest Lake Circle W., contractor is All Weather Contractors Inc., two permits for roof replacement, $65,146.
- Creekside Park Apartments, 5900 Townsend Road, contractor is Excel Roofing Contractors Inc., roof replacement, $51,950.
- Jared, 4647 Town Center Parkway, contractor is Simon Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., apply roof coating, $36,614.
- Rumco Properties LLC, 1037 Edgewood Ave. N., contractor is D Dice Roofing Corp., roof replacement, $16,300.
- Jacksonville Mar Thoma Church, 8654 Griffis Road, contractor is John Gilmore Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $12,725.
- School, library, other educational
- Chamberlain University College of Nursing, 5200 Belfort Road, No. 100, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 4,409 square feet, alterations, $240,790.
- Jacksonville University, 2800 University Blvd., contractor is Stellar Group Inc., renovation of the River House Grill, $106,212.
- Ferguson Bath Kitchen & Lighting Gallery, Counter Sales, 11511 Philips Highway, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., three permits for wall and ground signs, $10,800.
- Comfort Suites, 1180 Airport Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall and ground signs, $3,300.
- Zulos Pizza, 12795 San Jose Blvd., No. 15, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- BP, To Go, 4101 Southside Blvd., contractor is Aluminum Plus LLC, four permits for wall signs, $1,750.
- Shell, Food Mart, 7071 Philips Highway, contractor is Aluminum Plus LLC, three permits for wall signs, $1,250.
- Coggin Honda, 11003 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is RLH Construction LLC, 1,248 square feet, new car wash building, $500,000.
- Rack Room Shoes, 13221 City Station Drive, No. 121, contractor is Horizon Retail Construction Inc., renovation, $105,252.