These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Barnett Tower 2 LLC, 112 Adams St., No. 200, contractor is Danis Construction LLC, 3,047 square feet, $490,579.
- Fidelity Investments, 4601 Touchton Road E., No. 400, contractor is Brasfield & Gorrie LLC, 800 square feet, security upgrade, $311,369.
- Twin Plaza Properties Ltd., 4131 Southside Blvd., No. 205, contractor is Northeast Florida Contracting Inc., 1,990 square feet, tenant build-out, $134,000.
- Chick-fil-A Inc., 14020 Lunar Drive, contractor is Venture Construction Co., 4,230 square feet, four permits for renovation, $1.19 million.
- Mission Springs Apartments, 5327 Timuquana Road, contractor is All Weather Contractors Inc., 32 permits for roof replacement, $414,861.
- Teakwood Villas Condominium Association Inc., 1200 Bretta St., contractor is CG Roofing Group LLC, roof replacement, $32,975.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- Firestone Complete Auto Care, 4628 Tropea Way, contractor is KTM Builders LLC, 6,116 square feet, two permits for new building and dumpster enclosure, $1.21 million.
- McDonald’s, 8590 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Peak Professional Contractors LLC, two permits for menu boards, $7,500.
- Tbaar Cafe, 9542 Argyle Forest Blvd., No. 15, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,475.
- Baptist Primary Care, 4844 Deer Lake Drive W., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,300.
- CVS Pharmacy, 4280 Southside Blvd., contractor is UHC Construction Services Inc., 1,120 square feet, stockroom renovation, $45,829.
- Jacksonville Electric Authority, 3899 Newcomb Road, contractor is Performance Contracting Inc., Imeson Solar Farm construction, $12.65 million.
- T-Mobile, 4301 US 301, contractor is WSD Engineering Inc., install generator at cell tower, $20,000.