These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Friday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Jacksonville School of Bridge Inc., 3353 Washburn Road, contractor is Doxa Properties LLC, 6,551 square feet, addition, $190,512.
- City of Jacksonville, 7708 Wheat Road, contractor is Holman Inc., 678 square feet, Wheat Road Park restroom renovation, $60,445.
- St. Vincent’s Medical Center, 1 Shircliff Way, contractor is Batson-Cook Co., 2,000 square feet, first floor renovation, $998,800.
- Flotech Inc., 136 Eastport Road, contractor is C.G. Construction of Jacksonville Inc., tenant build-out, $333,357.
- Roger S. Williams LLC, 5300 Shad Road, contractor is Mkc of the Treasure Coast Inc., restroom and breakroom addition, $75,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Emergency Resources Group, 841 Prudential Drive, No. 1400, contractor is Adams Interior Contractors Inc., 3,981 square feet, tenant build-out, $162,900.
- Summit Contracting Group LLC, 7595 Baymeadows Way, contractor is the owner, 12,192 square feet, first floor interior demolition, $100,000.
- Lamar Aero Inc., 8940 Western Way, No. 15, contractor is Jenkins Construction Inc., 6,692 square feet, tenant build-out, $50,046.
- Woodforest National Bank, 7075 Collins Road, contractor is J. Lane Construction LLC, 1,269 square feet, tenant build-out within Walmart, $36,000.
- Woodforest National Bank, 6767 103rd St., contractor is J. Lane Construction LLC, 422 square feet, tenant build-out within Walmart, $34,000.
- Beirut Restaurant, 3928 Baymeadows Road, No. 3, contractor is Brink Construction CGC LLC, 1,390 square feet, expansion, $15,000.
- Real Estate Partners of Beach Blvd. LLC, 5821 Beach Blvd., contractor is R&R Construction & Investments of NE FL Inc., 2,016 square feet, alteration, $24,116.
- VyStar Credit Union, 76 S. Laura St., contractor is Brown Enterprises, four permits for wall signs, $33,258.
- Chipotle, Enter, Mobile Order Pickup Ahead, 9671 Argyle Forest Blvd., No. 3, contractor is Anchor Sign Inc., six permits for wall and directional signs, $13,512.
- Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary, 1860 Starratt Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., ground sign, $6,000.
- Rush Truck Centers, Peterbilt, Cat, Cummins, 11430 New Berlin Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., four permits for wall signs, $5,000.
- Pace Center for Girls, 6745 Phillips Industrial Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for ground signs, $2,000.
- Goodwill, 8460 Merchants Way, contractor is Target Contractors Inc., 16,447 square feet, new building, $904,585.
- Sprint, 2090 W. 30th St., contractor is New-Tech Construction Corp., cell tower equipment upgrade, $15,000.