These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Ciel Luxury Apartments, 4929 Skyway Drive, contractor is SEM Power LLC, three permits for solar system installation, $215,488.
- Waste Pro USA Inc., 107 Willow Branch Ave., contractor is Jo En Construction Inc., install driveway, $19,900.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Advanced Merchant Services Inc., 6440 Southpoint Parkway, No. 140, contractor is Adams Interior Contractors Inc., 4,065 square feet, tenant build-out, $120,235.
- Fleet Landing Retirement Community, 6002 Fleet Landing Blvd., contractor is Collis Roofing Inc., new roof addition, $212,510.
- 5222 N. Main St. LLC, 5222 N. Main St., contractor is U.S.A. Coatings Inc., roof replacement, $26,000.
- Jacksonville Housing Authority, 1261 Broad St., contractor is Empire Roofing Sales & Service Inc., two permits for roof replacement at Centennial Townhouses, $17,500.
- The Oasis at Town Center Apartment Homes Floor & Decor, 10512 Brightman Blvd., contractor is Don Bell Signs LLC, monument sign, $18,000.
- Bath and Body Works, 11111 San Jose Blvd., No. 11, contractor is Horizon Retail Construction Inc., 3,091 square feet, renovation and addition, $557,902.
- Sprint, 5920 Collins Road, contractor is Atlantic Tower Services Inc., cell tower equipment upgrade, $15,000.