These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Valencia Way Apartments, 1214 Labelle St., contractor is NEI General Contracting Inc., 53,724 square feet, six permits for renovations, $2.76 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- VyStar Credit Union, 76 S. Laura St., contractor is Dana B. Kenyon Co., 37,599 square feet, tenant build-out on four floors, $4.3 million.
- Principal Financial Group, 7077 Bonneval Road, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 4.040 square feet, interior renovation, $392,000.
- Web.com, 5335 Gate Parkway, contractor is Brasfield & Gorrie LLC, 1,000 square feet, renovate third-floor conference rooms, $43,589.
- Wayfair Inc., 13483 103rd St., contractor is Barber & Associates Inc., new building roof, $2 million.
- Baptist Health Properties Inc., 9868 Family Place, contractor is Barber & Associates Inc., new building roof, $316,523.
- Mission Springs Apartments, 5327 Timuquana Road, contractor is All Weather Contractors Inc., roof replacement, $16,722.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Episcopal School of Jacksonville Knights Sports Campus, 6757 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Scherer Construction of Northeast Florida LLC, construct entry monument, $185,000.
- J&J Cleaners, 6765 Dunn Ave., No. 204, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $3,015.
- Candlewood Suites, 2073 Mayport Road, contractor is D&R Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- MedMen, 11190 San Jose Blvd., contractor is JTM Construction Group Inc., 5,312 square feet, tenant build-out, $1.46 million.
- Walmart, 10251 Shops Lane, contractor is Newco Construction of America Inc., cash register lanes and self-checkout renovation, $60,000.
- Gate Petroleum Co., 8070 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is FLC Contracting LLC, restroom renovation, $30,000.
- T-Mobile, 5907 Merrill Road, contractor is L&K Electric Inc., cell tower equipment upgrade, $65,000.