These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Chase Bank, 112 W. Adams St., contractor is Danis Construction LLC, 5,402 square feet, bank branch tenant build-out, $1.49 million.
- FIS, 601 Riverside Ave., contractor is JGW Constructors LLC, 831 square feet, interior renovation, $125,071.
- Florida Department of Children and Families, 5920 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Gateway Contracting Inc., alteration, $62,078.
- Jacksonville Firemen’s Credit Union, 2205 Haines St., contractor is Forshee Contracting Services LLC, renovation, $25,000.
- State Farm Insurance, 4555 San Juan Ave., No. 1, contractor is Childers Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., roof replacement, $53,500.
- GSJ LP Apartments, 458 Pecan St., contractor is Tusk Roofing LLC, five permits for roof replacement, $46,500.
- Colonial Point Condominiums, 5201 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Champion Roofing Services Inc., three permits for roof over existing, $32,850.
- Terk Oncology, 7017 AC Skinner Parkway, contractor is Southern Coast Roofing & Construction Inc., new addition roof, $20,000.
- Autobahn Indoor Speedway & Events, 6601 Executive Park Court N., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for ground and wall signs, $36,000.
- The Oasis at Town Center, 10667 Brightman Blvd., contractor is Picerne Construction Corp., two permits for monument signs, $35,600.
- McDonald’s, 9571 Argyle Forest Blvd., contractor is Peak Professional Contractors LLC, four permits for menu boards, $15,000.
- Sur La Table, Cooking Classes Come Cook with Us, 4712 River City Drive, No. 109, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., four permits for wall and projection signs, $6,000.
- CBX Global, 11070 Cabot Commerce Circle, contractor is Brown Enterprises, wall sign, $4,700.
- Brewz Craft Beer, 2695 Post St., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $4,513.
- Brew Box Foods, 10916 Atlantic Blvd., No. 6, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $3,588.
- The Hub, 5520 Florida Mining Blvd. S., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., projection sign, $1,400.
- Lego, 4663 River City Drive, contractor is Texeira Contracting Inc., 2,727 square feet, tenant build-out, $684,415.
- Shep’s Discount Salvage Inc., 5421 W. Beaver St., contractor is Foundation Systems Inc., foundation repair, $26,000.