These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Friday by the city of Jacksonville.
- TIAA Bank Field, 1 TIAA Bank Field Drive, contractor is Birken Construction Inc., 5,000 square feet, groundskeeping offices and workshop renovation, $2.45 million.
- City of Jacksonville, 3929 Grant Road, contractor is Scaff Builders LLC, 181 square feet, new pavilion at Pine Forest School of the Arts, $20,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Southeast Toyota Distributors LLC, 8040 Bayberry Road, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 2,215 square feet, interior renovation to add break room, $133,820.
- FMX Inc., 2175 Commonwealth Ave., contractor is Bigfoot Roofing & Construction Inc., roof replacement, $28,339.
- Shaw Outdoors, Stihl, Exmark, 2806 W. Beaver St., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., five permits for wall signs, $8,500.
- Volaris West Kernan, 12517 Beach Blvd., contractor is Creative Sign Designs LLC, monument sign, $5,500.
- Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery, 1639 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,000.
- Sleep Number, 4838 Gate Parkway, No. 5, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $3,000.
- E Studios, 8789 San Jose Blvd., No. 112, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $3,000.
- Art Gallery, 1930 San Marco Blvd., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $1,300.