These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
- St. Charles Gardens Apartments, 2216 Spring Park Road, contractor is Northeast Florida Contracting Inc., pool demolition, $15,000.
- Deerwood Place Master Association Inc., 4480 Deerwood Lake Parkway, contractor is Randazzo Builders Inc., four permits for stucco replacement, $70,000.
- Sunbelt Rentals, 2505 Imeson Road, contractor is K&G Construction Inc., 9,900 square feet, new building, $1.7 million.
- Priority Tire Inc., 1594 Transport Court, contractor is Haskew Co. & Associates Inc., 52,000 square feet, tenant build-out, $495,746.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Thrive Infusions, 4888 Town Center Parkway, contractor is Stellar Group Inc., 1,535 square feet, tenant build-out, $100,000.
- Terraza 13 LLC, 12970 Normandy Blvd., contractor is WB Huff Construction Services LLC, training room renovation, $44,875.
- Zaxby’s, 9710 Applecross Road, contractor is Moducomm Development Inc., install pergola and replace fence, $82,239.
- VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena, 300 A Philip Randolph Blvd., contractor is Harbinger LLC, five permits for wall signs, $250,000.
- Goodwill Retail Store Drive Through Donation Center, Donate Shop Jobs, Donations, 6059 Blanding Blvd., four permits for ground and wall signs, $30,300.
- Suwannee Medical Personnel, 1460 Cassat Ave., contractor is Custom Graphics & Sign Design Inc., ground sign, $7,500.
- Fanatics, 8301 Cypress Plaza Drive, contractor is Harbinger LLC, three permits for monument and wall signs, $5,300.
- Winsupply, 6282 Imeson Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $3,500.
- Biscottis, 3558 St. Johns Ave., contractor is Harbinger LLC, wall sign, $3,000.
- Wick: A Candle Bar, 1625 Hendricks Ave., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,100.
- Expedia, 10915 Baymeadows Road, No. 111, contractor is Xeye Inc., 1,400 square feet, tenant build-out, $55,991.