These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Friday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Planet Fitness, 651 Commerce Center Drive, No. 300, contractor is Skyline Construction Inc., 28,771 square feet, tenant build-out, $1 million.
- Gary Rodgers Plumbing Inc., 6915 Business Park Blvd. N., contractor is Florida Metal Building Services LLC, 7,973 square feet, new building, $250,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- City of Jacksonville, 6331 Roosevelt Blvd., No. 7, contractor is Custom Builders by Grubbs Inc., 8,300 square feet, tenant build-out for Duval County Tax Collector, $676,800.
- Zenlotus Nail Spa Inc., 8221 Southside Blvd., No. 14, contractor is KB Enterprises, 2,140 square feet, tenant build-out, $75,000.
- BBVA Compass Bank, 10060 Skinner Lake Drive, contractor is Scherer Construction of Northeast Florida LLC, 7,745 square feet, interior alteration, $75,000.
- City of Jacksonville, 214 N. Hogan St., contractor is Warden Contracting Corp., first floor renovations to restrooms at the Ed Ball building, $52,773.
- Duck Donuts, 13820 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Peak Construction Inc., 1,400 square feet, tenant build-out, $194,310.
- Pamela Equities Corp., 11000 Beach Blvd., contractor is Realco Recycling Co. Inc., 6,000 square feet, partial demolition, $25,000.