These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- Holiday Inn Express, 13934 Village Lake Circle, contractor is Strong Inc., swimming pool, $68,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Buckeye Mountain Inc., 8200 Cypress Plaza Drive, No. 408, contractor is Ladson Construction Co. LLC, interior alteration, $130,000.
- City of Jacksonville, 829 Haines St., contractor is J.L. Ruby Construction LLC, renovations for Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office, $18,685.
- RWK 7403 103rd LLC & 103rd St. 7403 LLC, 7411 103rd St., contractor is Bosco Building Contractors Inc., 795 square feet, repair shell building, $60,000
- McDonald’s, 12311 N. Main St., contractor is Stansell Properties & Development LLC, alteration, $28,425.
- VyStar Credit Union, 7802 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Brown Enterprises, wall sign, $11,100.
- AMOCO, 1084 Airport Road, contractor is Aluminum Plus LLC, four permits for ground and canopy signs, $2,500.
- Megas Appraisal Group, 2105 Park St., No. 3, contractor is Shimp Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- The Healing Playroom, 2105 Park St., No. 2, contractor is Shimp Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- Wildcrafters, 2105 Park St., No. 1, contractor is Shimp Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- Joseph’s Pizza Estd 1956, 7316 N. Main St., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,000.
- 5730 Bowden Point LLC, 5730 Bowden Road, No. 302, contractor is Southern Grace Homes LLC, tenant build-out, $42,000.