These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Bishopgate Apartments, 500 Bishop Gate Lane, contractor is Central Florida Homes and Pools Inc., construct swimming pool on top of parking garage, $200,000.
- Chick-fil-A, 9398 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., clearance bar, $1,000.
- SLG Investment Partnership LLLP, 1553 E. Beaver St., contractor is Clear Channel Outdoor Inc., billboard removal, $2,000.
- SLG Investment Partnership LLLP, 4967 Beach Blvd., contractor is Clear Channel Outdoor Inc., billboard removal, $2,000.
- Bent Tree Townhomes, Bent Baum Road, contractor is Maronda Homes Inc. of Florida, 11,624 square feet, six permits for new buildings, $398,200.