These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Presidium at Town Center, 7200 AC Skinner Parkway, contractor is LandSouth Construction LLC, 370 apartments, 10 buildings and a trash enclosure, $35.55 million.
CHURCH, OTHER RELIGIOUS
- The Church of Eleven22, 14286 Beach Blvd., contractor is Bradley Bowen Construction, foundation, $4 million.
- Bold City Church, 13519 N. Main St., contractor is Bo-ot Construction Services Inc., 4,000 square feet, reconfiguration of space in chapel building, $88,510.
OFFICE, BANK, PROFESSIONAL
- UF Health Psychiatric Center, 8789 San Jose Blvd., No. 305, contractor is International Management Co., tenant improvement, $625,000.
- TBSOP LLC, 424 N. Hogan St., contractor is Realco Recycling Co. Inc., 11,430 square feet, interior demolition, $125,000.
- Kanine Social, 580 College St., contractor is Equity Builders of Florida LLC, 2,205 square feet, interior build-out for Forever Vets Animal Hospital, $110,000.
- ASAP Atlantic Dental, 12777 Atlantic Blvd., No. 26, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $5,500.
- Sunoco, 7752 Lem Turner Road, contractor is Aluminum Plus, six signs, $2,700.
- Sunoco, 7150 Merrill Road, contractor is Aluminum Plus, seven signs, $2,400.
- Turtle’s Nest Early Learning Center, Seaside Charter Tuition-Free Public Charter School, 2100 Dunn Ave., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., $2,000.