These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Friday through Sunday by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 13611 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Acon Construction Co. Inc., 100,400 square feet, construct covered arena at the Jacksonville Equestrian Center, $2.6 million.
- Waters Edge Apartments, 900 Broward Road, contractor is All Weather Contractors Inc., three permits for stair and balcony replacements, $87,200.
- Baymeadows Apartments, 9801 Old Baymeadows Road, contractor is Jo En Construction Inc., siding and window replacement, $20,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Made in Space Inc., 8226 Philips Highway, contractor is Adams Interior Contractors Inc., 18,207 square feet, tenant build-out, $546,800.
- VyStar, 76 S. Laura St., contractor is Dana B. Kenyon Co., 115,199 square feet, tenant build-out, $348,000.
- The Mini Bar Donuts & Coffee, 10618 Deerwood Park Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Elite Construction of Jax Inc., 1,800 square feet, tenant build-out, $275,000.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- Firestone Complete Auto Care, 5998 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Maximum Maintenance of Tampa Inc., exterior alteration, $20,000.
- Firestone Complete Auto Care, 4712 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Maximum Maintenance of Tampa Inc., exterior alteration, $20,000.
- Firestone Complete Auto Care, 1008 University Blvd. N., contractor is Maximum Maintenance of Tampa Inc., exterior alteration, $20,000.
- Prime Car Wash, 14190 Beach Blvd., contractor is Scherer Construction of Northeast Florida LLC, 11,212 square feet, new building, $2.64 million.
- The Computer and Phone and Security LLC, 12230 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Bent Pine Construction Co., interior renovation, $119,000.
- ZT Holdings #06 LLC, 1040 Hospitality Lane, contractor is ShayCore Enterprises Inc., building foundation, $50,000.