These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 1 TIAA Bank Field Drive, contractor is Doxmi Holdings LLC, install and remove temporary seating for Florida-Georgia football game, $2.12 million.
- Solera at Kendall West, 1462 Solera Terrace, contractor is Richbuilt Construction LLC, 17,302 square feet, seven permits for cabana, kiosk and garages, $405,600.
- Solera at Kendall West, 1462 Solera Terrace, contractor is Pools by John Clarkson Inc., commercial pool, $197,500.
- WhiteWave Foods Co., 2198 W. Beaver St., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 2,160 square feet, interior renovation, $300,000.
- Maxwell House, 735 E. Bay St., contractor is Dixie Industrial LLC, 9,956 square feet, carport, $20,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Florida Department of Health, 1217 N. Pearl St., contractor is Brogdon Builders LLC, Porter Annex Building exterior repair, $200,000.
- R&R Loving Hands Inc., 723 Memorial Park Road, contractor is RJ Vinas Construction LLC, 2,602 square feet, tenant build-out, $35,197.
- Posh Nails & Spa, 4600 Tropea Way, No. 103, contractor is The Sign Depot of NFL Inc., two permits for wall signs, $6,600.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s General Surgery, 1004 Edgewood Ave. W., contractor is Don Bell Signs LLC, wall sign, $5,000.
- AT&T, 2771 Monument Road, No. 41, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,200.
- ARC Imaging, 7999 Philips Highway, No. 107, contractor is Don Bell Signs LLC, wall sign, $2,457.
- Degree Wellness Cryotherapy Infrared Sauna Dry Float, 4668 Town Crossing Drive, No. 137, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,445.
- The Bakery, 4588 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,260.
- Uniformi-T, 4611 River City Drive, No. 101, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,000.