These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Baymeadows Apartments, 9801 Old Baymeadows Road, contractor is Jo En Construction Inc., six permits for window and siding replacement, $150,000.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s, 9820 Hutchinson Park Drive, contractor is Layton Construction Co. LLC, foundation for Arlington emergency department, $50,000.
- Seaonus Stevedoring-Jacksonville LLC, 2085 Talleyrand Ave., contractor is W.W. Gay Mechanical Contractor Inc., repair rail dock, $121,917.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Baptist Medical Center South, 14550 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Commercial Construction Services Inc., 15,882 square feet, tenant build-out, $404,832.
- Bank of America Corp., 13170 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Marand Builders Inc., renovation, $150,000.
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Inc., 7500 Centurion Parkway, No. 1, contractor is Cyma Builders and Construction Managers Inc., 2,212 square feet, recreation building demolition, $100,000.
- SoFi, 5335 Gate Parkway, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $11,000.
- American Signature Furniture, 9400 Atlantic Blvd., No. 100, contractor is Interstate Signcrafters LLC, wall sign, $7,430.
- The Bread and Board, 4413 Town Center Parkway, No. 201, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $6,066.
- Tidbits Fresh Local Lunch, 8535 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $4,000.
- ZT Holdings #06 LLC, 1040 Hospitality Lane, contractor is ShayCore Enterprises Inc., 11,847 square feet, shell retail building, $1.63 million.
- Target, 4567 River City Drive, contractor is Pro Circuit Electrical Contracting LLC, install rooftop solar panels, $898,816.
- Target, 10490 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Groom Construction Co. Inc., 2,780 square feet, renovation, $60,000.
- Palm Casual Furniture of Port Orange Inc., 11323 Beach Blvd., contractor is The Revered Group of America LLC, 6,500 square feet, partial demolition, $56,957.