These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- ACE Arena, 10501 San Jose Blvd., No. 18, contractor is Age In Place Inc., 22,500 square feet, tenant build-out, $28,000.
- Stonebridge Village Master Association Inc., 7990 Baymeadows Road E., contractor is Advising Construction Experts LLC, replace carport panels, $380,000.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- Daily’s, 12227 San Jose Blvd., contractor is McGee Corp., 7,998 square feet, fuel canopy, $20,000.
- eTown, 11243 ETown Parkway, contractor is Harbinger LLC, two permits for monument signs, $36,000.
- VyStar Credit Union, 8263 Philips Highway, contractor is Brown Enterprises, two permits for wall signs, $14,600.
- Beauclerc Village, 9718 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., ground sign with tenant panels, $2,390.