These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday through Friday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Southern Impression Homes LLC, 9224 Western Way, contractor is American Classic Homes LLC, 5,200 square feet, new building, $225,000.
- The Park at Anzio Apartment Homes, 4083 Sunbeam Road, contractor is Preferred Builders Inc., repair smoke and water damage, $100,000.
- Gregory West Apartments, 7844 Gregory Drive, contractor is SweetWater Restoration Inc., two permits for window and door replacement, $68,750.
- Southwood Apartments, 4064 Barnes Road, contractor is Golden Hammer Restoration Inc., 1,494 square feet, three permits to convert storage units to apartments, $60,000.
- Moncler Huntington Apartments, 3333 Monument Road, contractor is Veteran Construction Solutions LLC, 302 square feet, mail kiosk, $44,775.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s, 8083 Parramore Road, contractor is Layton Construction Co. LLC, foundation for new emergency department, $50,000.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott, 13741 Beach Blvd., contractor is Central Florida Homes and Pools Inc., swimming pool, $79,000.
- WestRock CP LLC, 1400 Tradeport Drive, contractor is Gettle & Associates General Contractors Inc., foundation, $75,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- BB&T Tower, 200 W. Forsyth St., contractor is Ash Construction LLC, 9,748 square feet, lobby and facade improvements, $284,050.
- Ackerman Urology, 10232 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., two permits for interior renovations, $122,882.
- Fanatics Inc., 8100 Nations Way, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, basketball court, $75,806.
- 121 Atlantic Place LLC, 121 W. Forsyth St., No. 820, contractor is International Management Co. LLC, 1,360 square feet, tenant build-out, $32,000.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Bishop Kenny High School, 1055 Kingman Ave., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 1,500 square feet, batting cage demolition, $15,000.
- Ascension, Emergency, 1 Shircliff Way, contractor is Don Bell Signs LLC, two permits for wall signs, $12,000.
- St. Catherine Laboure Place Skilled Rehabilitation, 1750 Stockton St., contractor is Don Bell Signs LLC, monument sign, $7,000.
- Camellia at Deerwood, A Grace MGMT Community, Independent Living, Assisted Living, 10061 Sweetwater Parkway, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., monument sign, $2,300.
- Thrive Affordable Vet Care, 11900 Atlantic Blvd., No. 213, contractor is B&C Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,264.
- Foot Spa, 8650 Old Kings Road S., No. 4, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- Oportun, 6352 103rd St., No. 3, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s, Pediatrics, 2771 Monument Road, No. 22, contractor is Focus Electrical Services Inc., two permits for wall signs, $1,000.