These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Presidium at Town Center Apartments, 7738 AC Skinner Parkway, contractor is TCL Construction Concepts Inc., install segmented retaining wall, $139,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection, 10426 Alta Drive, contractor is SweetWater Restoration Inc., interior alteration, $45,000.
- Aralia Lane Townhomes, 275 Aralia Lane, contractor is TCL Construction Concepts Inc., install segmented retaining wall, $67,820.
- Lovesac, 4828 River City Drive, No. 101, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., two permits for wall and projection signs, $13,000.
- Trinity Deliverance Christian Church, 6920 N. Pearl St., contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., ground sign, $7,575.
- Ducky’s Car Wash, 4553 Sunbeam Road, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., ground sign, $5,985.
- Avis Car Sales, 10520 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $4,150.
- Mavis Tires and Brakes at Discount Prices, 13958 Village Lake Circle, contractor is International C&C Corp., two permits for wall signs, $3,700.
- Barber Shop, 8789 San Jose Blvd., No. 107, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,475.
- Heyden Supply, 439 E. Eighth St., contractor is Action Signs & Graphics Inc., two permits for ground and wall signs, $2,250.
- Aldi, 15324 Max Leggett Parkway, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $1,750.
- Southside Liquor, 4124 Southside Blvd., contractor is Andesco Inc., 2,121 square feet, tenant build-out, $150,000.
- Oakleaf Station Land Trust, 8324 Merchants Way, No. 1, contractor is Target Contractors Inc., install demising wall, $36,000.
- Leo’s Liquors, 950 Edgewood Ave. N., contractor is Honest Construction Inc., 2,604 square feet, tenant build-out, $19,000.