These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- The Gym Jax, 14255 Beach Blvd., contractor is Building Dynamics Inc., 13,174 square feet, expansion, $45,000.
- 9731 Beach Blvd. LLC, 9731 Beach Blvd., No. 29, contractor is Air Conditioning & Heating 911 LLC, 3,285 square feet, tenant build-out, $25,000.
- Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Fickling Construction Inc., 4,330 square feet, Davis Building second floor renovation, $1 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Social Security Administration, 1685 Dunn Ave., contractor is LBA Construction LLC, 11,453 square feet, interior renovation, $518,081.
- VyStar Credit Union, 76 S. Laura St., contractor is Dana B. Kenyon Co., interior renovations on floors 13 and 14, $500,000.
- North Florida Surgeons Riverside, 2 Shircliff Way, No. 500, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 5,537 square feet, tenant build-out, $484,895.
- CD119 Greystone LLC, 10550 Deerwood Park Blvd., No. 708, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 5,632 square feet, alteration, $21,109.
- Sheraton Jacksonville Hotel, S, 10605 Deerwood Park Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., six permits for wall and monument signs, $21,170.
- Mandarin Plaza, 11527 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., ground sign with 12 blank tenant panels, $20,000.
- Brooks Rehabilitation, 9100 Merrill Road, No. 10, contractor is Don Bell Signs LLC, $10,000.
- Residence Inn By Marriott, 357 Oak St., contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., three permits for wall signs, $2,100.
- Clearing House Fine Furniture Consignment, 9365 Philips Highway, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,000.