These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- American Legion Post No. 137, 543 San Juan Ave., contractor is Bey Pools Inc., remarcite and tile pool, $25,000.
- City of Jacksonville, 2115 Dean Road, contractor is Terry Rogers Construction Inc., 816 square feet, install two shade structures at Adolph Wurn Park, $18,000.
Church, Other Religious
- Bible Believers Baptist Church of Jacksonville Inc., 3857 Hartley Road, contractor is Pecan Construction LLC, install foundation for new building, portion of $2.5 million.
- Herlong Road Self Storage, 9135 Herlong Road, contractor is Shamrock Building Systems Inc., 92,824 square feet, new building, $4 million.
- First Watch Restaurant Co., 9680 Argyle Forest Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Venture Construction Co., 3,656 square feet, tenant build-out, $574,067.
- Memorial Hospital/Memorial Health Emergency Trauma Center, 3625 University Blvd. S., contractor is Sign Design of Florida Inc., monument sign, $2,265.
- B. Collective Cloth Boutique, 4428 Hendricks Ave., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,100.
- Jackson Lighting & Electric Supply Co., 1502 Jessie St., contractor is Fulcrum Construction LLC, 32,789 square feet, tenant build-out, $494,600.