These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Friday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Summer Lakes Homeowners Association Inc., 2314 White Sands Drive, contractor is Rick Arsenault Certified Pool Consultant Inc., plaster and tile pool, $37,000.
- Chadbourne V LLC, 9849 Crosshill Blvd., contractor is Summit Contracting Group Inc., 337,480 square feet, 22 permits for new apartments, detached garages, clubhouse, maintenance, mail kiosk and trash enclosure, $18.52 million.
- Casa Bella Condominium Association Inc., 5791 University Club Blvd. N., contractor is Classic Marcite Inc., refinish pool, $22,085.
- Chipotle, 50 Riverside Ave., No. 705, contractor is Horizon Construction Co., 2,500 square feet, tenant build-out, $210,000.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- North Florida Automotive LLC, 5844 Lenox Ave., contractor is Parr Construction Co., 4,000 square feet, storage building, $98,000.
- Love’s Travel Stops Country Stores Inc., 17110 Brandy Branch Road, contractor is W.H. Bass Inc., 38,967 square feet, four permits for store, canopies and tire shop, $6.9 million.