These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Friday by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 1 Daily’s Place, contractor is Alpha Foundation Specialists Inc., foundation repair at Daily’s Place, $237,170.
Church, Other Religious
- Mixon Town Real Estate LLC, 2221 Forest St., contractor is ELEV8 Land Clearing & Demolition, 10,389 square feet, $41,554.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- WoodSpring Suites, 7125 Bonneval Road, contractor is DI Construction LLC, building foundation, $500,000.
- Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park, 4812 Deer Lake Drive W., contractor is Portofino Pools Inc., resurface pool, $32,270.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Paycor Inc., 6735 Southpoint Drive S., contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., 33,786 square feet, second-floor tenant build-out, $962,030.
- Coastal Moving & Storage, 2625 Imeson Road, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $7,200.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s Internal Medicine, 2332 Riverside Ave., contractor is SOS Sign & Lighting Services, two permits for ground and wall signs, $5,782.
- MyEyeDr., 13760 Old St. Augustine Road, No. 102, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $2,500.
- Tapestry Westland Village, 6505 Collins Road, contractor is Arlington Construction Services LLC, monument sign, $2,450.
- Holman Inc., 1225 Ellis Road S., contractor is Holman Inc., wall sign, $1,500.
- Florida Water Technologies, 8933 Western Way, No. 1, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $1,379.