These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- UniverSoul Circus, 225 Talleyrand Ave., contractor is UniverSoul Circus, two permits for temporary circus tents, $20,000.
- The Palms at 2800, 2800 University Blvd. S., contractor is BAP Pools Co. Inc., resurface pool, $25,544.
Office, Bank, Professional
- CBRE, 225 Water St., No. 110, contractor is Ladson Construction Co. LLC, alteration, $46,000.
- 2203 Dunn Jax LLC, 2203 Dunn Ave., No. 2, contractor is Red Stag Contracting Inc., 966 square feet, tenant build-out for beauty shop, $17,000.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- Caliber Collision, 11556 Philips Highway, contractor is STG Contracting Group Inc., 20,234 square feet, two permits for new buildings, $1.64 million.
- 121 Financial Ballpark, 301 A Philip Randolph Blvd., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $16,240.
- ENT Specialist of North Florida, 11705 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $6,329.
- Health Sciences Complex, 5491 Dolphin Point Blvd., contractor is Brown Enterprises, two permits for wall signs, $5,800.
- Fade Game Barber Shop, 11757 Beach Blvd., No. 10, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $3,628.
- Sherwin Williams, 8030 Philips Highway, No. 6, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $3,500.
- Grooming, 12525 Philips Highway, No. 110, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- Magnolia Project Empowering Women’s Health and Wellness, 6024 Merrill Road, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- Once Upon a Child, 9735 Old St. Augustine Road, No. 4, contractor is Landmark Remodeling Inc., 3,500 square feet, tenant build-out, $118,802.
- Gate Petroleum Co., 1001 Monument Road, contractor is FLC Contracting LLC, 500 square feet, restroom renovation, $30,000.