These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Montreux at Deerwood Condominium Association Inc., 8550 Touchton Road, contractor is Workhorse Projects LLC, alteration, $25,000.
- Amazon AMXL HJX1, 2780 Lloyd Road, contractor is Rick J Wilson & Associates Inc., 11,015 square feet, tenant build-out, $1.4 million.
- JB Coxwell Contracting Inc., 2881 Lloyd Road, contractor is Miller Electric Co., install solar electric system, $79,000.
- St. John the Divine Greek Orthodox Church, 12760 Beach Blvd., contractor is Sauer Inc., monument sign, $20,000.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s, Emergency, Entrance, Ambulance, 9820 Hutchinson Park Drive, contractor is iVisual Inc., eight permits for wall signs, $9,000.
- Beeline, 12735 Gran Bay Parkway W., contractor is Stellar Sign and Design LLC, wall sign, $7,200.
- RV Club USA, 13591 N. Main St., contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., ground sign, $2,400.
- Collins Aerospace, 19531 Busch Drive N., contractor is iVisual Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Another Broken Egg, 1012 Margaret St., No. 9, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $1,500.