These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
Church, Other Religious
- Institute of Divine Metaphysical Research Inc., 5373 Lenox Ave., contractor is Nesmith Construction LLC, 3,118 square feet, tenant build-out, $23,500.
- San Marco Place Condominium Association Inc., 1478 Riverplace Blvd., contractor is Clear Constructors LLC, three permits for pool and spa replacement and structural repairs, $1 million.
- Reflections Body and Paint LLC, 2118 Nickerson Lane, contractor is JB&L Construction & Utilities Corp., install paint booth, $35,010.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Law Offices of Kelly B. Mathis, 3577 Cardinal Point Drive, contractor is Cappella Homes Inc., 2,210 square feet, tenant build-out, $19,500.
- Talara Investment Group LLC, 111 N. Julia St., contractor is Ash Construction LLC, facade repair, $30,200.
- Southern Grounds Coffee Avondale LLC, 3562 St. Johns Ave., contractor is The Angelo Group Inc., 8,000 square feet, new building, $1 million.
- Dunkin' at Gate Parkway, 7005 Gate Parkway, contractor is Suncoast Industrial & Construction Services Inc., 2,692 square feet, new building, $550,000.
- Cafe Kabob LLC, 8606 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., 1,937 square feet, expansion, $15,000.
- Bentley, 7137 Bonneval Road, contractor is Custom Graphics & Sign Designs Inc., three permits for ground and wall signs, $37,500.
- Sam’s Club, 6373 Youngerman Circle, contractor is Florida Sign Co., ground sign, $19,500.